D24127: Fix toggle button colours

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 21 03:04:05 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Yeah, it's definitely more obvious in Breeze dark, but I've always felt that a more colorful color was appropriate for the default button. Maybe it's just my history in macOS, where it's been like that for 20 years, but I've always appreciated being able to visually pick out in an instant what button the programmers wanted to highlight as the obvious or safe choice. GNOME does this too in some apps, using a bright blue button color to help guide you through a UI. See SimpleScan for example.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk