D24122: [GTK3] Generate Breeze Light assets

Carson Black noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 21 00:47:13 BST 2019

cblack added a comment.

  In D24122#535494 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24122#535494>, @ngraham wrote:

  > (BTW It would be nice if that information were spelled out clearly in the Test Plan section :) )
  >
  > Oh, gross. Better than nothing I guess, if it's impossible to fix the bug any other way. On the other hand, this feels like it kind of partially defeats the point of making the Breeze GTK theme respect the system's color scheme if we're going to generate multiple versions of it specific to different color schemes. Is there really no other way? Is there an upstream Chromium bug report tracking this on their side?

  Yeah, there's not really any other way unless you're okay with duplicated, stacked window buttons of different sizes and colors on top of each other. Chromium just doesn't simply separate the CSS nodes necessary to do recolouration without visual glitches. (Mutter when drawing SSDs has the same issue, actually)

  I'll file one tonight, since you reminded me that I didn't do that.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk