D23849: Do not allow the greeter to send the same password multiple times (Fix GPG smart card access)

Jason Franklin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 18 20:54:51 BST 2019

jfranklin added a comment.

  In D23849#534126 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23849#534126>, @romangg wrote:

  > Thanks for the patch Jason. So the `GSendStr(nullptr)` is called on `m_password.isNull()` because this aborts the current PAM session? If this is correct, patch looks good to me.

  That's correct!

  The idea is to differentiate between an empty password (possibly sent by the user) and a null password (sent by the greeter).  This allows for the conversation to abort when the greeter says so (by sending `nullptr`), yet it still allows the user to send an empty password.

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker