D24036: Fix the last fix of the max y-range computation

Alex Debus noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 17 22:20:57 BST 2019

alexde added a comment.

  In D24036#533557 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24036#533557>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I still get:
  >
  >   file:///home/nate/kde/usr/share/kpackage/kcms/kcm_energyinfo/contents/ui/Graph.qml:114: TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of undefined
  >   file:///home/nate/kde/usr/share/kpackage/kcms/kcm_energyinfo/contents/ui/Graph.qml:114: TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of undefined

  I have seen this error myself before at another place, which was the scalePoint function if I remember it correctly -- simply where data[index].x is accessed the first time in the code path.
  As I haven't touched the data, it can be assumed that's not my fault that those values are undefined for some weird reason.
  I could add a check in the Graph.qml to ignore those values or later investigate the reason behind this bug, when I definitely have more time. ;-)

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter