D24011: Provide a telemetrics kcm module for Plasma

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 17 13:46:03 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I think the hard part of the design is conveying that the top option is a global killswitch that will affect all kuserfeedback apps, whilst the bottom combo is the setting for all plasma things.

  Maybe some flat groupboxes, so it's

  Global settings

  **Telemetry enabled**

  [ ] Offer telemetry feedback controls in apps

  **Plasma **

  We make Plasma for you. You can help us improve it by contributing information on how you use it....blah blah

  Plasma Settings: [ comboBoxhere ]

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:33
> +    Kirigami.FormLayout {
> +        QtControls.Label {
> +            text: i18n("Telemetry enabled")

Generally we only want a label if it's deliberately spanning and not associated with a control.

Otherwise, we want:

  Kirigami.FormData.label: i18n("Blah blah:")

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace