D21860: Set a font for gtk applications in the fonts kcm

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 16 23:54:55 BST 2019

gikari added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in fonts.cpp:607
> Are you sure `parent` is a `QGuiApplication`? I don't think so. Perhaps you want to connect to `QGuiApplication::instance()` instead.

Just tested. It works. So the plan is to remove explicit call from the font kcm and replace it with that signal binding? For fonts it sure will work, but what about other settings, that will be in the future, like color schemes, icons etc? Whose signals we will receive?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop