D23950: Only show "Add Widgets..." panel context menu option in panel edit mode

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 16 17:20:55 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In my mind, "locked" should be a semi-hidden state really only used by admins for locking down a machine's panel and widget configuration. The only reason why I currently use Locked mode is to get rid of the visible configure button in the panel. If it was hidden by default, and editing was accomplished by clicking on something else, speaking personally I would have no need to enter locked mode.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace