D23952: Remove panel toolbox and clean up editing options

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 16 17:19:26 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I agree that we can't only have this UI be in a context menu, and we need to expose it somewhere visible too (i.e. in System Settings like we discussed at the Plasma + Usability & Productivity sprint.

  I kind of like not showing the configure button in the panel though. It bugs the heck out of me and break's Fitts' law for the screen corner pixel that it appears next to, which is particularly unfortunate as we now do ship a widget that benefits from being activated by a screen corner pixel (Show Desktop).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop