D23984: [System Settings] redesign intro page

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 16 12:53:28 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  +1 for redesigning the page a bit. What I really dislike about it right now is that there is no hover effect for the icons.

  Regarding the changes here, I'm unsure about the rounded rectangle. Doesn't seem like it fits with design everywhere else.

  Will comment more extensively once I test the patch though.

  And yeah hardcoding should be avoided, check out the HIG pages on units.smallSpacing/units.largeSpacing and units.gridUnit.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings