New Plasma Desktop website

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sat Sep 14 15:54:47 BST 2019

This is clustering the interface, and break the layout when the screen is small since the text is too big (see attachments).

I don't see a problem with having the current layout. Both images have a different use. The first screenshot shows an empty desktop and is used to display Plasma. I want to have a screenshot of Plasma above the fold[1]. The second image is just a stylish way to link to the latest version of Plasma. I could remove the wallpaper in the second image and just have the fake windows, but I don't see this as an improvement to the current design. I made the second image a bit smaller from 450px to 350px. I hope it's ok.

Carl

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Above_the_fold