New Plasma Desktop website

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sat Sep 14 14:48:30 BST 2019

Hi,

I don't think that removing the two first images is a good idea. The second image is used to link to the latest announcement and if I only remove the first image, the user when landing on the page will not see a screenshot of Plasma without scrolling.

I now changed the Plasma wallpaper for the first screenshot so that I don't overpromote the Ice Cold wallpaper and this also makes the page less version specific (less work after each release).

Cheers

Carl