Taking over maintainership of libkscreen / KScreen

Roman Gilg subdiff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:32:14 BST 2019

Hi,

since I am the only person responsible for bigger changes to
libkscreen and KScreen over months now I propose to take over
maintainership of libkscreen / KScreen. Actually I changed the
maintainership information already in code for KScreen with
https://phabricator.kde.org/D22468,
but I remembered that there are other areas needed for official
transfer (for example bugs.kde.org default assigne and repo metadata),
so that's what this email is for.

If there are questions please let me know.

Cheers,
Roman