D23883: libkworkspace: Install sessionmanagementbackend.h with other headers

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 11 23:11:36 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  From my header:

  /**

  - Performs direct system actions that could kill the session *
  - Semi-internal. Symbols exported, but not the header
  - To be used only by the daemon that performs logout (currently ksmserver) *
  - All other users should go via the public SessionManagement that prompts and logs out properly. */

  If I'm wrong about the needs, I'm happy to reconsider, but this wasn't an accident.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace