D23786: Remove some spacing on lockscreen that was causing elements to get cut off on small displays

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 9 17:18:59 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Yikes, we need to fix that.

  So what this patch does is moves *all* of the UI up a bit.

  One issue is you should then also definitely check and modify the Breeze SDDM theme so the two look identical.

  But... you could maybe skip that and use an alternative approach here. We could reduce the spacing between the media player controls and the switch user button. I would be more in favor that than shifting everything up, especially since I see it's bigger than spacing between the avatar and the clock.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace