D23798: Polish KCM UI

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 9 16:42:46 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D23798#527978 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23798#527978>, @ndavis wrote:

  > What are "Values of an output"? I don't understand what these 2 settings do.

  I agree that this part is rather confusing.

  @romangg can confirm, but as far as I understand it, this is asking you whether you want the sittings for the current display (resolution, rotation, etc) to always be applied whenever this display is in use, or only to take effect when this display is in the current display arrangement.

  For example, maybe you want to rotate your laptop's screen only when it is plugged into an external display, so you can put the laptop vertically and have more vertical space.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen