D23677: [Folder View] Load icon only for isPopup case

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 4 01:09:56 BST 2019

hein requested changes to this revision.
hein added a comment.

  Hmm, I'm not a fan. That only the isPopup case ends up showing the icon in the shell is something you and I know from the outside, but I don't think a widget should be making that assumption. Otherwise we bake implementation details of the containents into widget code, and if we ever change the former we have to fix the widgets. Take for example a widget list like the one bandied about for config modes on the sprint.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop