D23389: Use "Make default" buttons to switch the default device

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 3 20:52:16 BST 2019

ngraham added a subscriber: broulik.
ngraham added a comment.

  See the new `FIXME`: I can't figure out how to get the non-default device's button to become unchecked. It seems like the binding is broken. The non-default button disables itself flawlessly when I do `enabled: !PulseObject.default`, but does not become unchecked properly when I do `checked: PulseObject.default`

  I could use a hand with this @broulik or anyone else in #plasma <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/plasma/>, if you have the time.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH