D23389: Use "Make default" buttons to switch the default device

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 3 18:48:36 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D23389#521614 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23389#521614>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Here are some more UI possibilities I've been thinking of:
  >
  > - Instead of using pushbuttons, make them checkable toggle buttons, with the checked one being default

  So the current version just disables the button on the default item? Toggleable buttons makes more sense.

  > - Go even farther and make the device icons into checkable buttons and badge the checked/default one with a little star icon in the corner to show that it's the default device.

  I'm torn on this one. On one hand, we lose the super obvious "make default" label. On the other hand, that would look pretty clean. Do you think people would recognize it or end up ignoring it?

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  master