D23392: [energy KCM] Add battery Technology

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 2 14:30:55 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D23392#524021 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23392#524021>, @meven wrote:

  > Please note that the feature needs solid 5.62 installed on system as qml looks in `/usr/include/solid/battery.h` for the battery model header.
  >  By chance iIf you know how to set the include path used by qml....

  Probably easiest to just wait until 5.62 is tagged in a few days and then commit. This is safe because KInfoCenter is distributed with Plasma, and the next Plasma release (5.17) will have Frameworks 5.62 as the dependency version. I've got a few patches myself that are waiting on 5.62 tagging.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter