D25000: Do not assign combobox currentIndex as it breaks binding.

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 30 14:01:45 GMT 2019

ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added a comment.

  Almost there! Glad we're getting near a proper fix. Can you confirm this works with *and* without D24916 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24916> applied?
  Can you also confirm this doesn't break the KScreen KCM? (as mentioned in Kai's comment on D24916 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24916>).

  I want to make sure we don't introduce a regression for those who had started to workaround that bug on their side.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kpropertywriter.h:1
> +/*
> + *   Copyright (C) 2019 Cyril Rossi <cyril.rossi at enioka.com>

This file should be named kpropertywriter_p.h since it's not installed and the class not exported from a library.

> kpropertywriter.h:39
> +
> +    Q_INVOKABLE bool writeProperty(QVariant value);
> +

const QVariant &

> kpropertywriter.h:43
> +    void setTarget(QObject *target);
> +    void setPropertyName(QString propertyName);
> +

const QString &

> kpropertywriter.h:47
> +    void targetChanged(QObject *target);
> +    void propertyNameChanged(QString propertyName);
> +

const QString &

> kpropertywriter.h:50
> +private:
> +    QObject *m_target = nullptr;
> +    QString m_propertyName;

If you want to play like this, you could have had a "using QObject::QObject;" for the ctor declaration and have no ctor definition in the cpp file. ;-)

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style