D25043: [ResultDelegate] Use theme.disabledColor

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 29 13:21:20 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Not a fan of this for 2 reasons:

  - we have no control over color schemes; they might have dumb values for this color; in fact this is what I get now when testing this patch with Breeze and the Breeze Dark color scheme:

  F7685168: Screenshot_20191029_141614.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7685168>

  - it's not consistent with how this effect is achieved elsewhere in Plasmashell (where the opacity is 0.6 and not 0.5 or 0.3, so it seems that was wrong here).

  I'd just raise the opacity values instead.

REPOSITORY
  R112 Milou