D25024: Use the same avatar size in lock, login and logout screens

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 28 23:06:39 GMT 2019

filipf added a subscriber: davidedmundson.
filipf added a comment.

  @davidedmundson I believe you wrote the code for the the avatar size in the lock and login screens (`property real faceSize: Math.min(width, height - usernameDelegate.height - units.smallSpacing`).

  Is it alright to replace it with `units.gridUnit * 7`?

  I tested with several screen resolutions and I can't find any issues, but new code is simpler than old code so I wonder if there's something I'm missing.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master