D24997: [Lock & Login Screens] Don't use a black shadow with black text

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 28 12:23:10 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Admittedly this doesn't look super fortuate either when the wallpaper is darker:

  F7677168: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7677168>

  But legibility is really poor unless we do something:

  F7677180: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7677180>

  Another thing we could do is have the text be white when there is no lock screen UI:

  F7677214: lckscrn <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7677214>

  That's kind of distracting though.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  black-text-no-black-shadow (branched from master)