D24947: Install krunner desktop file to ${KDE_INSTALL_APPDIR}

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 25 16:54:08 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D24947#554001 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24947#554001>, @fvogt wrote:

  > IMO it's a good thing to have KRunner as application in the menu anyway

  It was not in the application menu before
  With this change (and without NoDisplay) it will be displayed.

  So I really think we should change kglobalaccel behavior ignoring application with NoDisplay like it should.

  >   NoDisplay means "this application exists, but don't display it in the menus". This can be useful to e.g. associate this application with MIME types, so that it gets launched from a file manager (or other apps), without having a menu entry for it (there are tons of good reasons for this, including e.g. the netscape -remote, or kfmclient openURL kind of stuff). "

  https://standards.freedesktop.org/desktop-entry-spec/desktop-entry-spec-latest.html

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH