D24893: [Lock Screen] Add option to hide clock when idle

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 23 21:16:23 BST 2019

broulik added a comment.

  > Is there a way to suppress these settings when you're using a theme that doesn't make the clock and media controls optional?

  That's the trick! The config comes *from the theme* (similar to how plasmoids do it), so only our theme will have those check boxes.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in config.qml:5
> Make this a FormLayout since it now has multiple rows of items in it

Can't, really, as it has to be aligned wit the non QML bits and other UI elements out of the control of this item (see `formAlignment` comment)
(I also didn't bother tbh)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace