D24901: [sidebar] Add a hover effect to intro page icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 24 01:27:55 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I wouldn't even be in favor of that, FWIW. I think the animated hover transitions in the sidebar are quite distracting, and inconsistent with the hover effects everywhere else. I'd like to make the hover effects instant, not animated.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH
  hover-effect-intro-page-icons (branched from master)