D24706: [RFC] Change button style

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 24 05:27:18 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I do like how obvious it makes the selected button, but by doing this, it visually overwhelms and destroys the concept of the default button (which is supposed to be the most visually distinctive button). IMO it also interferes with the the checked and hover states IMO. For example, hovering over a focused button right now inverts its text color, which I don't like at all.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze