D24733: feedback kcm: Make it about Plasma

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 23 17:43:10 BST 2019

apol added a comment.

  I integrated David's idea to move this patch forward, but I think here we should look into move this text elsewhere:
  https://cgit.kde.org/kuserfeedback.git/tree/src/provider/core/feedbackconfiguicontroller.cpp#n188

  In this text we are talking about why to enable user feedback while on the other levels we are talking about which information is being sent.

  This will need discussion with @vkrause and #kuserfeedback <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/kuserfeedback/>.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace