D24890: Report windowing system

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 23 15:17:59 BST 2019

sitter requested changes to this revision.
sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidre wrote in CMakeLists.txt:30
> I don't know but I  just moved the find_package WindowSystem out of the if because now it would be needed unconditionally.

on osx the dialog is doing forceActiveWindow, not sure why only on osx though

> systeminformation.cpp:305
> +    Q_UNREACHABLE();
> +}

You should probably just return QStringLiteral("Unknown") instead. The unreachable is fairly dangerous here. If the enum gets extended but not immediately updated in drkonqi this will lead to undefined behavior.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi