D24847: KCM Icons fix theme selected when we hit delete theme

Benjamin Port noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 22 07:56:34 BST 2019

bport created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
bport requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  CUrrently when we delete a theme the next one is selected. With this fix we stay on the currently selected one and to simplify code don't allow to delete the currently selected theme

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/icons/iconsmodel.cpp