D24838: [KCMs/Night Color] Add a valueForText handler for the new SpinBox

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 21 20:56:10 BST 2019

zzag accepted this revision.
zzag added a comment.

  Uh, I don't use Ukrainian locale. However, it doesn't matter that much. We format numbers practically the same way as in en_US.

  Given the current implementation of textFromValue and the fact that the maximum value of transTimeField is capped, this change is good to go. However, it would be great to respect the user's locale.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  valuefromtext (branched from master)