D24720: [applets/systemtray] Rewrite popups with layouts

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 21 20:15:43 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  The latest version already works with RTL without the `fillWidth` code being needed. So as far as I can tell the diff you posted only effectively removes the margins from headings. But I think we should keep them, i.e., align those headings with the container (@GB_2 already mentioned this : D24720#548745 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24720#548745>)

  F7642540: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7642540>

  But in the case of RTL perhaps the headings should be on the other side actually, same as before?

  F7642559: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7642559>

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace