D24833: [KCM] Revert change to reduce size of screens in visualization

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 21 16:05:40 BST 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, Plasma, romangg.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This was done in D23798 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23798>, but in retrospect, that was a mistake. When more than one output
  is connected, their representations in the visualization become tiny and their text gets
  scrunched and elided. The old size worked better. So, let's revert to that.

  I could have sworn that I triaged a bug report about this, but now I can't find it.

  5.17

TEST PLAN
  Multi-screen display is much improved: F7641754: After, two screens.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7641754>

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

BRANCH
  bigger-screens-in-visualization (branched from Plasma/5.17)

AFFECTED FILES
  kcm/package/contents/ui/Screen.qml