Discover and KSysGuard in kde.org/applications?

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Fri Oct 18 22:16:32 BST 2019

Since neither Discover nor KSysguard has a website, having both applications in kde.org/applications would allow both applications to still have a 'web presence'. This can be useful if we want to link to Discover from somewhere else.

And kde.org/applications is not only display applications part of KDE Applications, but also extragear stuffs, so I don't see it as a problem to also display applications that are part of Plasma.

Carl