D24743: Update GTK settings according to Plasma settings

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 18 13:40:40 BST 2019

gikari added a comment.

  In D24743#549712 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24743#549712>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Nice work! So what's our update story here? If a user has set something from the GTK KCM that's not the same as the data set by the applicable other KCM, who wins, and what happens when said user upgrades to 5.18 (which is presumably the release that will have this)?

  There is a patch, that removes functionality from the gtk kcm: D24744 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24744>

  Without it the gtk kcm will override settings that was set from the daemon. But if the user sets something from plasma kcms again, the gtk style applied by gtk kcm will be overridden (but not all the settings, just the ones that was changed by plasma kcm).

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool