D24720: [applets/systemtray] Rewrite popups with layouts

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 17 19:14:46 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Nice, this feels indistinguishible from the current one, which is a good sign. I see what you mean about the Headings in RTL. Does the Kirigami version work properly? If so, I wonder if it might be worth it to just use that instead given that the future of PlasmaComponents is on shaky ground (T11558: kill plasma components in favour of QtQuickControls2 + kirigami <https://phabricator.kde.org/T11558>)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace