D24721: Show backend name and version in app delegates

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 17 17:02:24 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I like the idea behind this but I'm not sure this is the right way to do it. Instead of changing the strings in the backend, we should add the new text (plus icons, preferably) on the UI side, in the QML files. See `discover/qml/ApplicationDelegate.qml`

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store