D24735: Gracefully replace outputModel

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 17 15:15:38 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Urgh, so the order of events is:

  KCMKScreen::~KCMKScreen() <-- deletes the config and exposed properties
  KCModuleQML::~KCModuleQML() <-- tears down the UI, which now references dangling things.

  I think thats's a sign of a more generic that it would be good if we could solve, maybe an explicit method in KCModuleQML we could call from our destructor. It sounds similar to that language translation crash.

  For 5.17, change to .get() to address Roman's comment and then +1 from me.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen