D24719: Fix laptop screen being off when opening the lid

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 17 00:31:51 BST 2019

nicolasfella created this revision.
nicolasfella added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
nicolasfella requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  filePath() returns the full path to the config file. readFile() then prepends configsDirPath() to the path, leading to a garbled file path and making it impossible to load the right file. We should instead just pass id() + _lidOpen to readFile.

TEST PLAN
  Connected a monitor to my laptop. Closed and reopened the lid.
  Before:
  Laptop screen was off. Needed turning on in the KCM.
  After:
  Laptop screen is on.

  Both X11 and Wayland

REPOSITORY