D24694: fix part count

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 16 12:39:53 BST 2019

sitter created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  the format line above has 8 parts, on my system I also get 8 parts. since
  we only access up to element 5 we only need to check >=5 though. the
  actual line format is already validated above, so we can be fairly loose
  with our requirements here.

TEST PLAN
  - have nvidia
  - shows data with patch