D24564: Fix warning when we're not hovering a Control

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 16 12:16:21 BST 2019

This revision was automatically updated to reflect the committed changes.
Closed by commit R858:bcc30eb31a27: Fix warning when we're not hovering a Control (authored by apol).

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24564?vs=67727&id=68034