D24679: [Notifications] Also consider enabled and connected for screen to be checked against

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 15 20:33:47 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Fixes erroneously enabling do not disturb mode in some situations when having screens mirrored and then closing the lid. You'll have two overlapping screens but one of them is disabled so should be ignored.
  Depending on the order of outputs this may or may not happen (which is why I didn't notice earlier when I tested with my new laptop).

TEST PLAN
  5.17 branch

  - Didn't actually test it yet but I'll give it some testing the other day

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  libnotificationmanager/mirroredscreenstracker.cpp