D24666: [RFC] Be explicit about X11 or Wayland for the dev session names

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 15 15:16:53 BST 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: fvogt, davidedmundson, apol, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I just switched to openSUSE Tumbleweed and noticed that the session names in SDDM's
  chooser don't include "X11" or "Wayland" like they do in other distros I've used before.

  This patch adds those identifiers into the translated string so it's always clear.

  This will probably result in the string being duplicated for other distros that manage
  to add the type automatically, which is why this is an RFC patch, Maybe @fvogt can shed
  some light on the situation.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  mention-x11-or-wayland (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  login-sessions/plasmawayland-dev.desktop.cmake
  login-sessions/plasmax11-dev.desktop.cmake