D24265: support global edit mode

Björn Feber noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 12 14:43:39 BST 2019

GB_2 added a comment.

  This works very well now except for the vertical desktop toolbox. I don't think being able to have a vertical toolbar is practical, you can't really read the button labels and it's also glitching around when switching between horizontal and vertical mode. I think just having a horizontal toolbox that can be moved anywhere on the screen would be the best solution.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  mart/editMode