D24543: Set an icon theme for gtk applications in the icons kcm

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 11 16:51:55 BST 2019

gikari added a comment.

  In D24543#545333 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24543#545333>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Nice. We'll also need a patch to remove icon theme configuration from the GTK KCM that depends on this patch so we can land that as soon as this lands.

  Do you mind if I make removal of cursor theme AND icon theme in one patch (after I add cursor theme to gtk daemon). That's because in kde-gtk-config cursors depend on icons in code (this is used only for previews). Also this combined patch can remove the whole category in kcm. If I left only cursors it looks odd.

  F7573328: Screenshot_20191011_185043.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7573328>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH