D24561: [krdb] Reparse configuration before syncing krdb configuration

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 11 15:50:12 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Plasma-Integration opens `kdeglobals`, so when a KCM then uses `KConfig()` directly and syncs it, krdb won't know it and write outdated values.
  The fonts KCM, for instance, does that and we ended up not saving the new font hinting settings.

TEST PLAN
  5.17
  Opened fonts kcm, changed font hinting, checked `xrdb -q | grep Xft` to see it matched what I had configured

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/krdb/krdb.cpp