D24534: [applets/taskmanager] Revert "forceStripes" checkbox string change

Alexander Potashev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 10 18:50:25 BST 2019

aspotashev added a comment.

  In D24534#544785 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24534#544785>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Original commit: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/123738/
  >
  > (following it through quite a few renames)
  >
  > From what I can tell, it's akin to the direction property in a Flow

  I guess "Always arrange tasks in columns of as many rows" was meant to be "Always arrange tasks in columns of as many rows as possible". However this still sounds complicated.

  Plasma folder view has a similar algorithm for arranging icons (either top-to-bottom or left-to-right), here is how to access it in the UI:
  F7568144: Screenshot_20191010_204215.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7568144>, may be reasonable to reuse this wording "Arrange in ... Rows/Columns".

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  revert-force-stripes-string-change (branched from master)