D23578: Before requesting a scan, check the time threshold

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 10 11:29:30 BST 2019

meven added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jgrulich wrote in main.qml:77
> What about this?

I removed this because

1:
Request scan failure should never happen anymore because the handler makes sure never to call requestScan too often.
The timer can just constantly ask for request scans it does not impact the "real" requestScan sent.

2:
Now the scans are per interface, meaning we check the interface states by interface and they could have different state.
It does not match well with this timer : if an interface fails, should we stop to scan the others ? I believe not.
A solution would be to have timer by interface, but we already have this in the handler anyway so it seems overkill to do it here.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D23578