D23718: WIP: Beginning of the Baloo/Search KCM Rewrite

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 9 17:31:01 BST 2019

tcanabrava marked 2 inline comments as done.
tcanabrava added a comment.

  I still need to play a bit with the folder save / load. the code from the old kcm is quite strange. it saves "included folders", but there's nothing using that. perhaps it's safer if we just remove everything that's not used.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop