D24519: Delegate KCM cursor theme config management to KConfigXT

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 9 16:13:55 BST 2019

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:99
>                      textRole: "display"
> +                    currentIndex: kcm.cursorSizeIndex(kcm.cursorThemeSettings.cursorSize);
>                      onActivated: {

I think this will be broken if you change this combo box, then change theme.

When a user explicitly changes this combo box this binding gets broken with currentIndex now reflecting an explicit number.

On theme change cursorThemeSettings.cursorSize changes correctly but our binding is gone.

This might have to be a connection again

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop